Monday, October 8, 2007

Deprivation


It has been over two months now that the main road past our studio has been "closed" due to a detour that takes place over 9miles away. The reality is that the road is fine for 9 miles. Then there is a tiny detour. Instead the NYS-DOT has deemed it necessary to basically shut down all traffic on Route 96 past our studio/home. This has made for a very dry summer and early fall. No customers. This weekend marked the first customers we have seen in weeks!

The other deprivation of late, has been sleep. For longer than I care to admit, I have been sleeping poorly. This weekend it reached new peaks. Suffice to say, I need to find a solution.

To that end, today I have been pushing myself harder in the studio. Hoping that exhaustion will allow sleep to come more easily.

No comments: