Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Loving my wife means

loving her love of shoes.



Of all the pictures I have taken of Nancy, this is my all-time favorite. She looks like she is just gonna POP! And why? Because she is looking at the latest ad from Keen. She loves her many pairs of Keens.

Our apprentice Hannah asked a few weeks back if someone in our family worked for Crocs, New Balance or Keen. She was walking through our kitchen and saw the mountain of shoes that inhabit our kitchen floor, and those brands made up the bulk of our shoe pile. We have a lot of shoes in this household... and they are mostly Crocs, New Balance or Keen. That's not a bad thing, right?


2 comments:

Nancy said...

love me, love my shoes!

xoxoxo
da wife

Nancy said...

p.s. I *only* have 3 pairs of Keens! That's not *so* many...