Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Middle of the Night

It is nearly 2a.m. and I am awake but wishing I weren't. Coffee ice cream (Starbucks!) will be the death of me. I just cant handle my coffee. Keeps me awake for hours! Top it off with some back pain issues, and an inability to get comfortable in bed... makes it so I just cant force myself to sleep.

Instead, I figured it was a good time to share some of my favorite images from my first non-family portrait shoot. My plan is to do more portraiture over the next year. I have a long way to go, but I am starting to have a vision for what I want. In this case, I needed to come up with high school senior pictures for a beautiful young lady. Very specific requirements. Here are the results:










3 comments:

Linda Starr said...

Caffeine affects me the same way, anything after noon and I am up all night. Great photos.

Stephanie Joy Lyon said...

Ohh, yay! I really like the middle one....less red than before and a few other little details! Keep this one in mind in addition to the numbers I send to you. :) Thank you!

Unknown said...

Wonderful photos Alex! I really like the one in the middle too.