Sunday, November 8, 2009

Midway through

We are half the way through Sunday already. Most of it I spent sleeping in a recliner after waking up at 6am and was unable to get comfortable in bed again. I am really looking forward to the medical recliner than is supposed to arrive here tomorrow some time after noon. I need a lot firmer support than most cushy recliners feature.

It does seem like some of this increase in pain is due to opiate reduction. My Fentanyl patch is a lot smaller this changeover. Another 5 days and then I am off the patches.

The great news is that I get to go to acupuncture tomorrow morning! I am a little nervous because I cant lay on my stomach, and getting onto my side takes a lot of effort... but we'll figure something out. For now, I am just excited to know I can get help to stem the waves of pain my back is going through.

No comments: