Friday, July 30, 2010

How Many Ways Can You Say WOW!?

©2010 Alex Solla Photography



©2010 Alex Solla Photography


©2010 Alex Solla Photography


©2010 Alex Solla Photography


This morning I was up early due to some major back pain. Yeah, I know, if it isn't one thing, it's another. Being up early has its advantages though. It made me realize that the light was going to be sweet this morning. So I mustered up my courage and pried myself out of my chair, grabbed the camera bag and went down to the marina. Ithaca's marina at Cass Park/Treman Marina is pretty small and the boats we get are pretty low-key for the most part. My favorite part is that it is so incredibly quiet first thing in the morning. Sometimes I can even get out there before the rowers or joggers have begun. Such was the case today.

Okay, so I love my new camera. Is that a bad thing? I think the differences between my older Nikon D80 and this D300s are huge. And I LOVE IT! Have I said that enough yet?

And for those of you who've asked, yes, we are making many of these prints available for purchase via Zenfolio. Great quality prints, excellent packing, very fast turn around and decent prices. As always, comments are welcomed.

No comments: